Friday, February 10, 2012

Blue Bunny and Green Gator

Well, here they are. And my Stroke N Coat adventures continue. Before the blue bunny was glaze fired, he was blue with cute little red flowers with yellow centers. After being fired the yellow centers were completely absorbed into the blue never to be seen again. The red petals ran like crazy. Hmmm.

I do like how the gator turned out. His orange and blue swirls remind me a little of paisley, and there isn't much I like better than a pretty paisley pattern.

Last Tuesday night in class I just wasn't into it and spent three-quarters of the evening fiddling with several wads of clay. Nothing seemed to want to be made. Then about forty-five minutes before the end of class I started shaping a rosebud. I seem to remember it looking pretty good by the end of the night. We'll see next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment